- This sounds like common sense but child materialism linked to self-esteem.
- Seth Godin brings up two good posts in two days. One covered "Dumbing Down" a message and the other about non-profit giving. Keep in mind, this is a marketing guy and not a Christian. I agree 100% with him and I think it applies to the church.
- Apparently the Young Life leadership of RDU has problems with YL's stance of the methods used to advance the Gospel. Mark at YS has a good collection of stuff on the issue.
- Last week on my date night with Lori, we saw Juno. I had some problems with it but overall very enjoyable and dealt. I like generally what BWIII and Dr. Nancy Brown said about it (though you might find them somewhat contradictory and keep in mind I don't agree 100% with either one).
- I saw this study on Momlogic regarding Teen having Sex in school. It is three parts and tis quite eye opening.
- And now for something humorous (for all of you guitar hero fans out there). Thanks to ViralBlog for pointing this out to me.
Thursday, January 10, 2008
There have been some really good articles this week. . .
Recently, I heard that a blog was originally used to log all the places a web surfer has visited over the last day. Well, here comes a lot of links covering a variety of issues.